FOR ALL THE JUICES PLEASE SELECT UPS Next Day Air Saver® AT CHECK OUT
Bissap is a drink made from the species of the hibiscus flower known as the Roselle. The sepals of the hibiscus flower when infused in hot water leaves a pink, red, magenta or dark shade of water. It is scientifically named hibiscus sabdariffa. The sepals are also referred to as the Roselle fruit flower. It is important to note that it is the sepals or calyxes and not the petals of the flower that produces this versatile drink.
- Acts as a natural diuretic
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Aids appetite
- Soothes cold
- Provides similar benefits as obtained in other antioxidant drinks
- Acts as a tonic for good kidney functioning
- Aids digestion
- Aids Urinary tract health
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy levels
Ready to drink beverage . Refrigerate before drinking.